The Cleveland Way runs for 108 miles (174 km) around the North York Moors National Park, starting inland at Helmsley. After reaching the coast at Saltburn, it heads south-east along dramatic sea cliffs, with their tales of shipwrecks and smugglers, to end at Filey.
The route features ancient stone crosses, ruined castles, abbeys and Roman remains, with more recent traces of industrial history. Heather moorland and coastal cliffs are home to a splendid range of wildlife.
This guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy your Cleveland Way walk:
- detailed description for the entire route
- table showing facilities at a glance
- background information on history, heritage and wildlife
- in full colour, with 90 colour photographs
- drop-down route map (1:120,000)
- water-resistant, rucksack-friendly format.
|Author||Gordon Simm and Jacquetta Megarry|
|Release Date||May 2012|
|Map Details||Map of the entire route in 5 drop-down panels (1:120,000)|
|Printed Pages||64 Pages|
|Size||21.5cm x 14.5cm x 0.6cm|
- Company: Rucksack Readers
- Product Code: RR-CLVW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €10.50