Chipping Campden to Bath
The Cotswold Way is a 102-mile (163km) National Trail that runs from Chipping Campden to Bath, following the beautiful Cotswold escarpment for much of its course. It leads through quintessentially English countryside, with villages of honey-coloured stone, open farmland and ancient beech woods to the historic city of Bath.
Includes accommodation, pubs and restaurants in detailed guides to 48 towns and villages from Chipping Campden to Bath.
This new 3rd edition has been completely rewalked and all the information checked and updated.
- Includes 44 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000, these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, hostels and campsites).
|Subtitle||Chipping Campden to Bath|
|Book Series||British Walking Guides|
|Author||Tricia and Bob Hayne|
|Release Date||January 2016|
|Map Details||44 Detailed Maps at a Scale of just under 1:20,000|
|Printed Pages||204 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 1.5cm|
Cotswold Way | Chipping Campden to Bath
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TP-CW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €11.50