Cornwall Coast Path
South West Coast Path Part 2 | Bude to Plymouth
This guide to the coast path from Bude to Plymouth (288¼ miles, 464km) covers the second section, Cornwall, of the 630-mile (1,014km) South-West Coast Path.
This is some of the best coastal walking in Europe. The footpath takes in tiny fishing villages, rocky headlands, bustling resorts, wooded estuaries and golden surf-washed beaches. It is an area rich in wildlife, with seabirds, wild flowers, dolphins and seals.
The path has been completely rewalked and all the information checked for the new 5th edition.
- Includes accommodation, pubs and restaurants in detailed guides to 81 towns and villages.
- Includes 142 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available. At just under 1:20,000, these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets – What to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restuarants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites)
- Includes downloadable GPS waypoints
|Title||Cornwall Coast Path|
|Subtitle||South West Coast Path Part 2 - Bude to Plymouth|
|Book Series||British Walking Guides|
|Author||Henry Stedman, Joel Newton & Daniel McCrohan|
|Release Date||April 2016|
|Map Details||142 detailed walking maps & town plans|
|Printed Pages||380 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 2.1cm|
South West Coast Path | 2: Cornwall Coast Path | Bude to Plymouth
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TP-SWCP-02
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €11.50