Walking the Great Glen Way
The Great Glen is one of Scotland's most remarkable features - a ruler-straight valley along an ancient Highland fault line. The glen is threaded by the scenic Caledonian Canal, linking Loch Lochy and Loch Oich with Loch Ness, and offers walkers the chance to enjoy a low-level route from coast to coast, between Fort William and Inverness.
- Easily walked within a week, and suitable as a first long-distance treak.
- Suitable for walking at almost any time of the year.
- Explanation of landscape, historical sites and little-known facts.
- Information about public transport, accommodation and other services.
- With Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 map booklet for the entire route, including the Invergarry Link.
|Title||Walking the Great Glen Way|
|Subtitle||Long Distance Route from Fort William to Inverness|
|Release Date||March 2016|
|Map Details||Includes the 48 page 'Walking the Great Glen Way Map Booklet'|
|Printed Pages||192 Pages|
|Size||17.2cm x 11.6cm x 1.1cm|
Walking the Great Glen Way | Guidebook and Map Booklet
- Company: Cicerone Press
- Product Code: CIC-GGW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €16.95