Walking the West Highland Way
NB: This option does not include the map booklet!
The West Highland Way is one of Britain's finest walks, capturing the wild beauty of western Scotland as it passes through a landscape of both rich diversity and cultural heritage.
The route begins in the lowlands north of Milngavie, then crosses the Highland Boundary Fault line into the rugged scenery of Loch Lomond, Glen Falloch and Strath Fillan. The route then crosses Rannoch Moor to the edges of Glen Coe and the head of Loch Leven, up into the hidden glen of Lairig Mor before an exhilarating descent to Fort William.
- Route is described in both directions
- In 7 sections ranging from 8 miles (14km) to 20 miles (32km), with suggested itineraries of 6 and 9 days.
- Suitable for walkers of most abilities.
- Includes a trek planner with an accommodation guide, list of facilities and public transport.
- The map booklet is NOT included with this book!
|Title||Walking the West Highland Way|
|Subtitle||Milngavie to Fort William Scottish Long Distance Route|
|Release Date||August 2016|
|Map Details||This option does not include the map booklet!|
|Printed Pages||144 Pages|
|Size||17.2cm x 11.6cm x 0.9cm|
Walking the West Highland Way | Guidebook Only
- Company: Cicerone Press
- Product Code: CP-WHW-03
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €9.00