Edale to Yetholm
The Pennine Way, Britain’s best-known National Trail, winds for 253* miles (407.5 km) over wild moorland and through quiet dales following the backbone of northern England. Crossing three national parks – the Peak District, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland – this superb footpath showcases Britain’s finest upland scenery, while touching the literary landscape of the Brontë family and Roman history along Hadrian’s Wall.
* 268 miles (429km) including optional side routes
This fully updated and rewalked 4th edition includes accommodation, pubs and restaurants in detailed guides to 57 towns and villages.
- Includes 138 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available, at just under 1:20,000, are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see, where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, bothies, hostels & campsites).
|Subtitle||Edale to Kirk Yetholm|
|Release Date||February 2019|
|Map Details||155 Maps, the larges of which are on a Scale of 1:20,000|
|Printed Pages||312 Pages|
|Size||18.0cm x 12.0cm x 1.7cm|
Pennine Way | Edale to Yetholm
- Company: Trailblazer Publications
- Product Code: TP-PW-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €16.50