Cardigan to Amroth
Wales is the largest country in the world with a path around its entire coast. The Wales Coast Path runs for 870 miles (1,400 km) from the walled city of Chester in the north to the pretty market town of Chepstow in the south.
The whole route is covered by seven Official Guides. This book covers the 186 mile (300 km) section around Pembrokeshire - from Cardigan to Amroth.
- Detailed Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole route
- Twelve carefully planned day-walk sections
- Clear, easy-to-follow, numbered directions
- Fascinating facts on everything from history to wildlife
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on travel, accommodation, events, food, drink and more
- Superb professional colour photographs
"These excellent guides lay the whole Wales Coast Path at your feet, mixing practical information with the fascinating history, heritage and wildlife you will meet as you walk"
Country Walking Magazine
|Subtitle||5. Cardigan to Amroth|
|Book Series||Wales Coastal Path Official Guide|
|Publisher||Northern Eye Books|
|Release Date||September 2015|
|Map Details||Maps based on 1:50,000 Ordnance Survey Landranger Series|
|Size||19cm x 11.8cm x 1.5cm|
- Company: Ordnance Survey Ireland
- Product Code: NEB-WCP-05
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €13.50